Published on 28 Apr 10
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- residence of trusts for tax purpose
- change of residence
- moving central management and control to Australia
- changing the proper law of the trust
- beneficiaries of blind trusts
- avoiding resettlement of the trust.
Christopher is a barrister, at Selborne Chambers, specialising in all aspects of taxation law. Prior to going to the bar in 2003, Chris had 16 years experience in advising financial institutions and large Australian and international corporations on income and capital gains tax issues, including taxation obligations arising from cross-border transactions and agreements.
Current at 9 November 2007 Current at 21 November 2007
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Christopher CATT.