Published on 16 May 13
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
The presentation considers:
- where the rewrite project is up to and its likely outcome
- what the proposals mean for 2013 trust and beneficiary assessments?
- what the proposals mean for the 2014 income year?
- is CGT and franking credit streaming unaffected?
- where does TR 2012/D1 fit?
- is there a requirement to amend trust deeds (again)?
Ken is a Solicitor - Director of Schurgott & Co Lawyers specialising in taxation matters (including State Taxes, stamp duty, payroll tax and land tax) and with extensive experience in business structuring, business sales and acquisitions, asset protection, succession planning and trust and estate law. Ken is very experienced in tax dispute matters, negotiations for settlements, mediations and conciliations and litigation. He regularly appears before the AAT and NCAT and instructs counsel in matters before the Courts. Ken was National President of the Institute in 2012.
- Current at
01 October 2019