Published on 26 Mar 12
by SOUTH AUSTRALIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- key issues for clients to consider
- relevant professional rules
- discretionary, fixed and hybrid trusts
- CGT event E4
- service trusts
- TR 2010/3 and PS LA 2010/4
- discretionary trusts - Asset protection issues.
Will is Special Counsel at Piper Alderman whose practice focusses on providing specialist taxation, revenue and superannuation advice to commercial, corporate and private clients. Will advises on a range of Federal and State tax matters in both a general advisory and disputes context. Will is also completing a Master of Tax at Melbourne University.
- Current at
15 February 2017