Published on 26 Mar 12
by SOUTH AUSTRALIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- key issues for clients to consider
- relevant professional rules
- discretionary, fixed and hybrid trusts
- CGT event E4
- service trusts
- TR 2010/3 and PS LA 2010/4
- discretionary trusts - Asset protection issues.
Will Fennell is Special Counsel at Piper Alderman whose practice focusses on providing specialist taxation, revenue and superannuation advice to commercial, corporate and private clients. Much of Will’s work involves the provision of specialist taxation advice in the context of corporate restructures, business sale transactions and private client advisory. Will has also completed a Master of Tax at Melbourne University.
- Current at
31 October 2017