Published on 22 Oct 13
by QUEENSLAND DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
The sale value of a business may not be enough to fund retirement. Intelligent use of superannuation can create wealth independent of the business in making the most of a business’ cashflow and ongoing needs throughout its lifecycle and on sale. This presentation covers:
- pre-funding retirement through super
- acquiring & managing business assets
- funding, including contribution strategies & super gearing
- accepting the small business proceeds rollover
- role of super to support buy-sells, cross insurances, etc.
Clifford is Special Counsel at McInnes Wilson.
- Current at
22 October 2013
Neal is a Principal in McInnes Wilson Lawyers’ Superannuation and Revenue Group. He has extensive experience advising clients in the areas of superannuation, tax, estate planning and asset protection. He has advised corporate, industry and self-managed funds and their employers across a range of superannuation-related matters including fund establishment, fund mergers and transfers, benefit payment issues, superannuation borrowing arrangements, taxation of contributions and earnings, fund wind-ups and trustee training.
- Current at
21 February 2018