Published on 19 Feb 03
by WESTERN AUSTRALIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
Topics covered in the breakfast seminar presentation include:
- Abolition of State Taxes Under IGA (1999)
- Impact of GST on WA Budget
- The Government's plan to reduce the number of state taxes
- Simplifing tax rate scales
- Improving Interjurisdictional harmonisation
- Improving WA's Tax Competitiveness
- Enhancing Existing Tax Concessions
Current at 19 November 2004
Jonathan is a former National President of the Taxation Institute of Australia and has extensive knowledge of State and Federal taxation legislation. Jonathan was appointed by the WA Treasurer, the Hon Eric Ripper, to chair the Reference Committee of the recently concluded State Tax Review, intended to build upon tax reforms arising out of the 2001-2003 Business Tax Review.
Current at 21 September 2007 Current at 29 August 2007
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Jonathan ILBERY.