Published on 18 Jun 03
by WESTERN AUSTRALIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers the following topics:
- new developments for 2003 - legislation, rulings, TDs and cases
- what's new in the 2003 Individual Tax Return & accompanying schedules. Changes include new rates for motor vehicle expense, new rate for spouse tax offset, new ongoing claim for baby bonus and superannuation
- preparation of the 2003 Individual Tax Return & accompanying schedules
- helpful hints for preparing the 2003 Individual Tax Return & accompanying schedules and common errors made in the 2002 income tax returns & accompanying schedules
- Commissioner's hot spots for 2003
- tax planning opportunities for individuals.
An updated version of this presentation was given by Tony Hansen at the A Practical Guide: Preparation of the 2003 Tax Return seminar in Melbourne on 31 July 2003. Click here to view that presentation.
Further details about this event: