Published on 28 Oct 14
by QUEENSLAND DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- the need - statistics
- structural and planning matters
- impact of family dynamics
- the need for (and role of) the advisor team
- developing a family succession plan
- structuring the family succession plan
- intra-family agreements and family constitutions
- transition planning
- case study.
Peter J MCKNOULTY
Peter McKnoulty FTIA works for McCullough Robertson. Peter has degrees in Commerce and Law (with Honours) from the
University of Queensland. He has been a Partner in the Queensland
legal firm of McCullough Robertson since July 1986 having been admitted as a Solicitor in 1983. He practices in all aspects of the Commercial Law field with an emphasis on estate planning, taxation, tax planning, business structuring and business law generally and is
the senior partner in the firm’s Business and Revenue Division.
Current at 1 August 2008 Current at 30 September 2008
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Peter J MCKNOULTY.