Published on 20 Nov 03
by QUEENSLAND DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers the following topics:
- locating the power to wind up in your trust deed
- documentation requirements for final distributions
- how do you get the assets out?
- stamp duty relief
- CGT issues - implications for trustees
- CGT issues - implications for beneficiaries
- GST issues.
Craig is a Special Counsel at Minter Ellison. He specialises in corporate taxation, and has
substantial experience in tax litigation, and in achieving negotiated outcomes with the ATO. He is a Fellow of the Taxation Institute of Australia and the Australia and New Zealand Institute of Insurance and Finance, and is a member
of the Taxation Institute of Australia’s National Corporate and CGT Technical Committees, as well as the Queensland Education and Technical Committees. In addition to his law degree, he holds a Graduate Diploma of Insurance and a
Masters of Tax.
Current at 27 March 2008 Current at 11 April 2008
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Craig BOWIE.
Further details about this event: