Published on 03 Jun 10
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- Division 7A - recent amendments
- trusts - impact of Bamford decision on deeds and amendments
- investment allowance - documentation
- superannuation - over 50's - planning?
- reportable superannuation
- non commercial losses
- other year end tax losses.
Jo-anne is a director of TaxBytes, a Knowledge Shop Company, which is a specialised in house tax training business. She is a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants and a Fellow of The Tax Institute and holds a Masters in Taxation from the University of Sydney. Jo-anne has been providing tax training to accounting and legal firms since 1994 from first tier firms down to smaller firms. She provides monthly tax training to a number of accounting firms throughout Australia. She has had extensive experience as a presenter in taxation matters and has been a regular presenter for the ICAA and TTI.
- Current at
18 January 2018