Published on 03 Jun 10
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- Division 7A - recent amendments
- trusts - impact of Bamford decision on deeds and amendments
- investment allowance - documentation
- superannuation - over 50's - planning?
- reportable superannuation
- non commercial losses
- other year end tax losses.
Jo-anne Hotston CTA
Jo-Anne Hotston, CTA, is a Director of TaxBytes, a specialised tax training business. She is also a Tax Director of Bentleys NSW. Jo-anne is a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants and a Chartered Tax Adviser of The Tax Institute, and holds a Masters of Taxation from the University of Sydney. Jo-anne has been providing tax training to accounting and legal firms since 1994. She provides monthly tax training to a number of accounting firms throughout Australia from first tier down to smaller firms. Current at 21 October 2015
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Jo-anne HOTSTON.
Further details about this event: