Registrations are now open!
Join us for the wrap up this popular webinar series, with an interactive discussion dispelling the myths and misconceptions that have arisen in the wake of the Stimulus Package measures.
The discussion will include topics such as:
- Cash Flow Boost – where are we at?
- JobKeeper: eligibility – where employers, employees and eligible business participants are still tripping up
- JobKeeper: turnover – where the basic test, alternative tests and tests for specific entities are still causing issues for taxpayers
- JobKeeper: GST turnover – value of supplies, cash or accruals?
- JobKeeper: payments – what if your pay cycle doesn’t align with JobKeeper fortnights?
- Stimulus Package measures – what’s taxable and what isn’t?
Delivered by our expert presenters and facilitators:
- Prof Bob Deutsch, CTA, Senior Tax Counsel, The Tax Institute
- Robyn Jacobson, CTA, Senior Advocate, The Tax Institute
- Stephanie Caredes, CTA, The Tax Institute
- Vanessa Priest, FTI, Baskin Clarke Priest
Webinar login details will be sent to all delegates prior to the event, please keep an eye out in your inbox.
Tickets & Pricing
|Registration deadline/description||Member price||Non-member price|
|Standard pricing||$80 incl GST|
This is a FREE member benefit and for all members of The Tax Institute to attend free of charge.
The Tax Institute CPD Event App
The Tax Institute understands the impact that an event of this nature has on the environment, especially when printing delegate materials. We are excited to announce that The Tax Institute has an event app. This app is easy to use and contains program information, materials (technical papers and slides), evaluation forms and more. We encourage all delegates to download the app on their phone or tablet prior to this event. Once the materials are available, an email will be sent to delegates with access details (in the days leading into the event).