Published on 01 Feb 14
by THE TAX INSTITUTE
- announced un-enacted measures
- MRRT and carbon tax repeals and associated changes
- getting the company loss carry-back tax offset right
- ATO contacting businesses about taxable payments annual reports
- working on an upcoming property transaction? Check the vendor’s GST details
- getting ready for the superannuation data and payment standard
- SMSF “return not necessary” and cancellations
- requesting copies of tax documents from the ATO
- business communicator – December 2013
- ensure the IT5 and IT6 income tests labels are completed correctly
- small business benchmarks
- activity statement delay.
THE TAX INSTITUTE
The Tax Institute is Australia's leading professional association and educator in tax, with offices in most major cities. Focusing solely on tax, the Institute provides the best resources, education and networks. Our mission is to equip tax professionals with everything they need to demonstrate the highest level of expertise and increase the advancement of public knowledge and understanding.
We are also committed to propelling members into the future and onto the global stage with the introduction of the Chartered Tax Adviser designation.
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by THE TAX INSTITUTE.