Published on 01 Jun 12
by THE TAX INSTITUTE
This issue of Taxwise covers:
- 30 June is around the corner
- Tax Changes affecting Small businesses
- CGT Changes
- Changes to the timing of Trust resolutions
- Living-Away-From-Home Allowance changes
- Superannuation Changes
- Self-Assessment for Indirect Taxes
- Anti-Avoidance provisions in state of flux
- Tax Consolidated Groups - Proposed reforms
- Director Penalty Regime
- Residential Premises developments - new GST treatment
- Taxable Payments Reporting - Building and Construction Industry
The Tax Institute is Australia's leading professional association and educator in tax, with offices in most major cities. Focusing solely on tax, the Institute provides the best resources, education and networks. Our mission is to equip tax professionals with everything they need to demonstrate the highest level of expertise and increase the advancement of public knowledge and understanding.
We are also committed to propelling members into the future and onto the global stage with the introduction of the Chartered Tax Adviser designation.
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by THE TAX INSTITUTE.