Published on 01 Jun 14
by THE TAX INSTITUTE
- the end of the financial year is coming
- changes to measures that were to be funded by the mining tax
- rescheduling the increase in superannuation guarantee rate
- changes to tax administration from the Budget
- measures affecting companies and trusts from the Budget
- fringe benefits tax
- farm management deposits
- changes to guidance from the ATO about the CGT small business concessions
- what’s new from the ATO?
THE TAX INSTITUTE
The Tax Institute is Australia's leading professional association and educator in tax, with offices in most major cities. Focusing solely on tax, the Institute provides the best resources, education and networks. Our mission is to equip tax professionals with everything they need to demonstrate the highest level of expertise and increase the advancement of public knowledge and understanding.
We are also committed to propelling members into the future and onto the global stage with the introduction of the Chartered Tax Adviser designation. Current at 29 March 2014
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by THE TAX INSTITUTE.