Published on 01 Nov 13
by THE TAX INSTITUTE
- post-election 2013 – State of play
- income tax – Changes
- combatting “dividend washing”
- adjustment notes for GST
- payments of refunds of overpaid GST
- do you run a second-hand goods business?
- interaction between the otherwise deductible rule in FBT and the income tax law
- letters to directors of companies with overdue superannuation guarantee obligations
- information from the ATO about SMSFs
THE TAX INSTITUTE
The Tax Institute is Australia's leading professional association and educator in tax, with offices in most major cities. Focusing solely on tax, the Institute provides the best resources, education and networks. Our mission is to equip tax professionals with everything they need to demonstrate the highest level of expertise and increase the advancement of public knowledge and understanding.
We are also committed to propelling members into the future and onto the global stage with the introduction of the Chartered Tax Adviser designation.
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by THE TAX INSTITUTE.