Published on 16 Oct 14
by TASMANIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This paper covers:
- what is a testamentary trust?
- flow of assets
- assets to legal personal representative or beneficiary
- assets from a testamentary trust to a beneficiary
- hree separate entities
- capital gains taxation advantages of testamentary trusts
- income taxation advantages of testamentary trusts - accumulation
- 9 section 99A(2) discretion.
Gillian Powell ATI
Gillian is a Senior Accountant with WGC Business Advisors Pty Ltd. Current at 01 October 2014
Graeme White CTA
Graeme is a Director of WGC Business Advisors Pty Ltd, a chartered accountancy firm specialising in taxation and strategic advice to SMEs and high net worth individuals. Graeme has over 35 years of experience in providing accounting, business advisory and taxation services, with a specialised understanding of, and ability to address, the fundamental issues relating to clients' business, succession and estate plans. Current at 29 July 2016
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Graeme WHITE.
Further details about this event: