Published on 18 Mar 15
by NATIONAL DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- executor is responsible for
- four stages of the administration of a deceased estate
- securing & preserving the assets
- administration of the estate
- income tax obligations - estate tax return.
Loreena operates a Chartered Accounting firm in West Perth, and has done so for the past 18 years. Her practice has a client base of predominantly professionals including medical practitioners, solicitors, engineers and architects, all of whom operate through various structures, including Self Managed Superannuation Funds. Prior to establishing her practice, Loreena worked for accounting firms in the business services area. Loreena currently sits on the WA State Convention Committee and WA State Council and is a regular presenter for The Tax Institute.
- Current at
10 July 2015