Published on 18 Mar 15
by NATIONAL DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- executor is responsible for
- four stages of the administration of a deceased estate
- securing & preserving the assets
- administration of the estate
- income tax obligations - estate tax return.
Loreena Gillon, CTA, is the Director of Arithmos Chartered Accountants, a niche chartered accounting firm operating in West Perth, and has done so for the past 24 years. Arithmos Chartered Accountants has a client base representing a number of professions, all of whom operate & manage their business affairs through various structures, including Trusts and Self Managed Superannuation Funds. Prior to establishing her chartered accounting practice Loreena worked for accounting firms in the business services area. Loreena’s area of special interest is Deceased Estates, and she is a regular presenter for a number of professional bodies.
- Current at
08 November 2021