Published on 18 Mar 15
by NATIONAL DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- executor is responsible for
- four stages of the administration of a deceased estate
- securing & preserving the assets
- administration of the estate
- income tax obligations - estate tax return.
Loreena Gillon, CTA is the Director of Arithmos Chartered Accountants, a niche chartered accounting firm operating in West Perth, and has done so for the past 21 years. Her practice has a client base of predominantly professionals, all of whom operate & manage their affairs through various structures, including Trusts and Self Managed Superannuation Funds. Prior to establishing her chartered accounting practice Loreena worked for accounting firms in the business services area.
- Current at
22 May 2018