Published on 16 Oct 14
by TASMANIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- latest FBT changes
- changes to car fringe benefits
- changes to in-house fringe benefits
- changes to living away from home benefits
- change Usual Place Of Residence (CUPOR) benefits
- provision of certain work related items
- meal entertainment vs recreational entertainment
- salary packaging – is it still effective?
- the ‘otherwise deductible rule’
- the employee contribution method.
Megan is a Tax Partner at Deloitte in Adelaide with over 15 years experience in providing business and taxation advice to Australian Subsidiaries
of multinationals, listed Australian Corporations as well as family-owned organisations. Megan has significant experience in advising on expatriate tax for multinational organisations and their employees and also high net worth individuals. Her experience includes advising on tax effective
remuneration structuring and expatriate policies.
Current at 27 May 2008 Current at 23 May 2008
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Megan FIELD.