Published on 16 Oct 14
by TASMANIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- latest FBT changes
- changes to car fringe benefits
- changes to in-house fringe benefits
- changes to living away from home benefits
- change Usual Place Of Residence (CUPOR) benefits
- provision of certain work related items
- meal entertainment vs recreational entertainment
- salary packaging – is it still effective?
- the ‘otherwise deductible rule’
- the employee contribution method.
Megan Field is a Tax Partner at Deloitte in Adelaide with over 20 years’ experience in providing business and taxation advice to Australian subsidiaries of multinationals, listed Australian corporations as well as family-owned organisations. Megan has significant experience in advising on fringe benefits tax issues for all types of organisations and their employees and also high net worth individuals. Her experience includes advising on tax-effective remuneration structuring, expatriate policies, preparation of FBT policy manuals and FBT private rulings.
- Current at
30 August 2017