Published on 18 Mar 15
by NATIONAL DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- current remuneration environment
- balancing competing stakeholders
- typical executive remuneration framework
- LTI instruments
- employee share trusts
- key tax issues for executives
- fringe benefits - cars
- other fringe benefits
- superannuation contributions.
Andy is the National Leader of KPMG's International Executive Services practice, focusing on tax and financial matters arising from the employer-employee relationship. Andy has over 15 years experience in Australia advising clients on remuneration planning, employee share schemes, fringe benefits tax and other employer obligations.
- Current at
18 February 2013