2021 Local Tax Club Series – In Our Sights (Geelong)
Published on 26 Feb 2021
| Took place at Online, VIC
In a fresh approach, this informative session provided insights into the tax policy and administration matters currently in the sights of the Tax Policy and Advocacy team at The Tax Institute.
Our Senior Advocate, Robyn Jacobson, CTA, shared her insights and practical tips on matters which affect your clients.
This event covered a tax update and the following:
- JobKeeper matters, including the Apted appeal
- Planning for the end of stimulus support
- Looking ahead to the Federal Budget 2021–22
- Tax reform project: Case for Change
- Recent submissions and advocacy work
- Pending ATO guidance and consultation.