Bespoke Drafting of Trust Deeds vs. Fixing Up Problems in Old Deeds
Published on 23 Apr 2020
| Took place at Online, VIC
This webinar covered:
- how wide should the class of beneficiaries of income and capital be and what happens in default of an appointment of income and upon vesting?
- who should hold controlling roles and what powers should they have?
- what rights should the trust deed grant the beneficiaries?
- issues related to foreign beneficiaries
- hard wiring succession vs enabling incumbent controllers to pass control as they see fit.