In Division 7A, We Trust
Published on 26 Nov 2020
| Took place at The Melbourne, Perth, WA
This event provided an update of the current state of play of Division 7A, consider the ways COVID-19 has impacted on taxpayers’ abilities to comply and use practical examples and case studies to examine the following key Division 7A issues:
- what COVID-19 concessions are available to deal with Division 7A?
- what can we expect from proposed reforms?
- strategies to deal with financially distressed clients and Division 7A
- debt forgiveness
- capital gains and residency issues
This event also provided delegates with an in-depth understanding of the key developments in trusts including:
- trust taxation – Reimbursement Agreement (Section 100A)
- structuring for trusts workshop.
Get a 20% discount when you buy all the items from this event.