NSW 14TH Annual Estate & Business Succession Planning
Published on 17 Oct 2017
| Took place at Primus Hotel Sydney, Mezzanine Level 339 Pitt Street, Sydney, NSW
The growth in the wealth of Australians and diversity of business structures and family dynamics has made estate and business succession planning of paramount importance. In this, our 14th annual Estate and Business Succession Planning seminar, we will continue to build on its great reputation of in-depth topics and a great line up of speakers who will deal with practical issues impacting clients and practitioners in the estate planning space.
The presentations will be on the latest developments and address practical issues and solutions.
- overview of wills and estates
- tax Issues with deceased estates
- superannuation & estate planning – analysing the impact of the superannuation reforms
- aged care & other options
- use of trusts in estate planning
- insurance and estate planning.
Get a 20% discount when you buy all the items from this event.