Personal & Professional Services Day
Published on 25 Jul 2014
| Took place at Stamford Plaza, Adelaide, SA
Do you advise professional service providers (lawyers, accountants, medical practitioner, architects etc.)? Are you aware of the available structures and relevant legislative frameworks that apply to those professional service providers?
This event explored topical issues relevant to professional service providers including:
- setting the scene: Available professional service structures within relevant legislative frameworks
- contractor vs employee issues (if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, is it a duck?)
- payroll tax issues and the grouping provisions
- recent developments in remuneration strategies, including the ATO’s Employee Remuneration Trust Draft Ruling (TR2014/D1), bonuses, early termination payments, and superannuation and
- Taxpayer Alert TA2013/3 – Professional practice structures.
Get a 20% discount when you buy all the items from this event.