Showcasing leading practitioners, this series of webinars will give practical, technical insight into matters critical to tax professionals who predominantly practice in the SME space. Consume the content, then interact in live Q&A's and video chat sessions with the speakers and other delegates to further connect and explore the issues that matter.
Barossa Online is a redesign of the Barossa (South Australian) Convention, due to the meeting constraints of COVID-19. National and regional tax practitioners are encouraged to consider this opportunity to access key SME content and speakers.
Webinar Part 1: Released Monday 25 May
Live Q&A Part 1: Friday 29 May, 11.30am - 12.00pm ACST
- Session 1: Decoding trust income | Presented by Michael Flynn QC, CTA (Life), Owen Dixon Chambers West
- Session 2: The increasing use and threat of Section 100A | Presented by Michael Butler, CTA, Finlaysons
- Session 3: COVID-19 Stimulus – Accessing the tax benefits | Presented by Matthew Andruchowycz, CTA, Kovich & Co Lawyers and Yan Wong, Grant Thornton
Webinar Part 2: Released Monday 1 June
Live Q&A Part 2: Friday 5 June, 11.30am - 12.00pm ACST
- Session 4: Employee obligations – Is anyone getting it right? | Presented by Amanda Spinks, EY and Ben Turner, FTI, EY
- Session 5: Corporatising the SME group | Presented by Julian Lian, KPMG
- Session 6: State taxes: Change is now! | Presented by Lee Jurga, Perks
Webinar Part 3: Released Tuesday 9 June
Live Q&A Part 3: Friday 12 June, 3.30 - 4.00pm ACST
- Sessions 7: Corporate tax residency - There’s no Australian tax payable … is there? | Presented by Tim Sandow, CTA, BDO
- Session 8: The world’s greatest tax admin session! – Issues in taxation administration | Presented by Trevor Jones, CTA, Australian Taxation Office
- Session 9: A practical session for the accidental property developer | Presented by Joshua Pascale, Cowell Clarke
- Session 10: Buy sell agreements as estate and succession planning tools | Presented by Paul Hockridge, CTA, Mutual Trust
Flexible registrations available
To register for the full Webinar and Live Q&A Package, please click the 'register now' button on the right.
To register for a individual webinar package or individual session, scroll down to 'Events' and select the 'more information' button on the relevant single session / registration option.
Michael Flynn QC, CTA-Life
Owen Dixon Chambers West
Michael Butler , CTA
Matthew Andruchowycz , CTA
Kovich & Co
Ernst & Young