Published on 26 Oct 16
by WESTERN AUSTRALIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This paper covers:
- focus on tax accounting balances
- voluntary tax transparency code
- accounting concepts in tax
- changes to accounting standards and potential impact on tax
- what does this mean for companies?
Michelle a tax partner at EY has over 18 years’ experience providing specialist tax and tax accounting advisory services to local and multinational organisations across the number of industries including retail and consumer products. She has extensive experience in relation to providing corporate advisory and tax compliance services to clients as well as in assisting Australian and multinational companies in the preparation of their ongoing tax accounting disclosures.
- Current at
23 November 2017