Published on 11 Mar 20
by NATIONAL DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This paper covers:
- individual residency cases
- BHP (“associate”: control and sufficiently influenced)
- RCF IV & V (US Treaty / TARP / Limited partnerships)
- Sole Luna P/L v FCT  FCA 1195 (FX losses / exempt income)
- Greig v FCT (losing money at Myer Emporium).
Chris Peadon has practised at the NSW Bar since 2011 and previously worked as a solicitor for a decade. He regularly advises and appears for taxpayers and the Commissioner.
- Current at
13 July 2020