Published on 23 Nov 18
by SOUTH AUSTRALIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This paper covers:
- key elements of a buy-sell agreement
- common structures for buy-sell agreements
- continuing owners as purchasers: own policy
- continuing owners as purchasers: cross-insurance
- business structure as purchaser
- trust model
- other considerations.
Michael is an experienced commercial lawyer who works closely with business owners and their accountants to provide commercial and pragmatic advice. His background in tax, as well as his transactional and broader commercial experience enables him to provide specialist structuring and restructuring advice to clients. Michael’s experience includes acting for clients in the pharmacy, real property, agriculture and manufacturing industries.
- Current at
29 May 2019