Published on 19 Nov 15
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This paper covers:
- optimising the diligence and transaction
- tax as a result of transfer
- so what is the right structure for wealth extraction?
- the joy of SME consolidation
- earn-outs: you might never have before for SMEs ... but would you now?
Jol is a Tax Partner of HLB Mann Judd (NSW) where he specialises in helping corporate and SME clients and their advisors. Jol has significant experience in SME restructuring, practically assisting small businesses to manage their tax risk and opportunity, and realise their highest value at sale. Jol is a regular presenter for The Tax Institute's Morning Tax Club and NSW Tax Forum.
- Current at
19 June 2017