Published on 07 Nov 19
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This paper covers:
- inter vivos trusts and superannuation
- post-mortem trusts - the different types and how to establish, administer and manage them
- duties, powers, rights and responsibilities of trustees administering testamentary trusts
- liabilities of trustees and conflict issues
- family provision and notional estate.
Lisa is a Partner with Bartier Perry.
Current at 27 November 2019
Danielle Verde is an Associate at Bartier Perry Lawyers with extensive experience in probate applications, estate administration and estate litigation. She provides advice on a broad range of succession issues and acts for public sector, not-for-profit organisations and private sector clients in a variety of litigation matters. Danielle is passionate about all aspects of wills, estates and succession law, having more recently completed a Masters of Applied Law with a major in Wills and Estates through the College of Law.
- Current at
23 September 2019