Published on 07 Nov 19
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This paper covers:
- inter vivos trusts and superannuation
- post-mortem trusts - the different types and how to establish, administer and manage them
- duties, powers, rights and responsibilities of trustees administering testamentary trusts
- liabilities of trustees and conflict issues
- family provision and notional estate.
Danielle Verde is an Associate at Bartier Perry Lawyers with extensive experience in probate applications, estate administration and estate litigation. She provides advice on a broad range of succession issues and acts for public sector, not-for-profit organisations and private sector clients in a variety of litigation matters. Danielle is passionate about all aspects of wills, estates and succession law, having more recently completed a Masters of Applied Law with a major in Wills and Estates through the College of Law.
- Current at
23 September 2019
Lisa is a Partner with Bartier Perry.
Current at 27 November 2019