Published on 27 Jul 16
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This paper covers:
- employment agency contract
- aspects of comparison to relationship of employer and employee
- might a normal contract for services be an employment agency contract?
- proper construction of provisions-language employed
- proper construction of provisions-context.
Chris was admitted to practice as a Solicitor in 1982 and was a partner of a large national ?rm for over 13 years. He signed the Bar roll in 2003. He has had extensive commercial law experience in areas as diverse as energy industry regulation, project and infrastructure ?nancing and administrative law. In addition, he has practiced in state taxation for around 18 years and has been a member of the Victorian Law Institute's State taxes committee since its inception in the late 1980s.
Current at 17 May 2006
- Current at
17 May 2006