Published on 23 May 19
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This paper covers:
- challenges all around in tax collection
- remember the big picture
- statutory garnishee notices - elements and ATO practice
- responding to a statutory garnishee notice
- freezing orders in tax matters
- responding to a freezing order - taxpayers and third party recipients
- orders under Proceeds of Crime Act.
Ken specialises in Australian taxation law. A renowned expert in his field, he was listed as a leading junior counsel in Doyle’s Guide to tax barristers in NSW in 2017 and listed for his expertise in corporate tax in Who’s Who Legal: Australia 2017. Prior to being called to the Bar, Ken was a Partner at Mallesons Stephen Jacques (now King & Wood Mallesons) in the Tax Group.
- Current at
05 June 2019