Published on 08 Sep 16
by NATIONAL DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This paper covers:
- the GST symposium/intensive 2001-16
- property issues and their resolution
- cross-border issues and their resolution
- financial supplies issues (including input tax credit recovery) and their resolution
- GST compliance & systems issues and their resolution.
Rhys Penning is a Partner in EY’s Indirect Tax practice, specialising in GST with a sector focus on infrastructure and real estate projects and transactions. He has extensive experience in financing structures with a view to maximising GST recoveries/minimising GST leakage for transaction parties. Coming from a legal background, Rhys marries deep technical knowledge and experience with a practical approach to identifying and reporting GST obligations and entitlements in a commercial context.
- Current at
21 October 2016