Published on 23 Aug 18
by QUEENSLAND DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This paper covers:
- uncertainty about new tax measures
- where are we at with the company tax rate reductions?
- what is the applicable company tax rate?
- what is the corporate tax rate applicable when franking distributions?
- planning opportunities and pitfalls
- administrative approach until the law is settled.
Craig is a Chartered Accountant and the Director responsible for Vincents Business Advisory and Taxation divisions. He has over 25 years’ experience in providing commercially focused taxation advice to businesses of all sizes across a broad range of industry groups and sectors. Craig’s expertise includes domestic and international structuring, transaction advisory and support, financing and business succession planning.
- Current at
13 August 2018