Published on 12 Mar 15
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This paper covers:
- strategy 1 - the “pre-retirement planning”
- strategy 2 - get the timing right
- strategy 3 - why have one when you could have many?
- strategy 4 - don’t forget lump sums
- strategy 5 - getting the most out of a TRIS.
Meg is a consulting actuary who specialises in superannuation and has advised on corporate, industry and self managed superannuation funds. She is currently a principal of Heffron Consulting, a firm that works primarily with accounting, legal and financial planning firms - helping these professionals to advise their clients on superannuation matters ranging from legislative compliance to complex pension structures.
Current at 1 March 2005 Current at 07 March 2005
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Meg HEFFRON.