Published on 18 May 17
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This paper covers:
- some background – the rollovers we already had
- SBRR 101 – a quick primer
- the rollover and small business CGT faceoff...
- some other (non-tax) thoughts with rollover
- when is the SBRR the clear category winner (and when is caution needed?)
Jol is a Tax Partner of HLB Mann Judd (NSW) where he specialises in helping corporate and SME clients and their advisors. Jol has significant experience in SME restructuring, practically assisting small businesses to manage their tax risk and opportunity, and realise their highest value at sale. Jol is a regular presenter for The Tax Institute's Morning Tax Club and NSW Tax Forum.
- Current at
10 March 2017