Published on 05 Aug 15
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This paper covers:
- main residence land tax & CGT impacts
- impact on any associated SMSF
- central management & control of non-Australian companies & trusts
- basis of assessment going forward - resident vs non-resident; does withholding tax apply?
- medical support & insurance.
Robert is a Director of McLeod Campbell & Associates, a specialist advisory firm which focuses on providing taxation advice to SMEs and high net worth individuals. Robert has always taken an active stance in relation to tax training and is a regular facilitator for The Tax Institute’s CTA1 and CTA2 courses. Robert is also a member of the NSW State Council and the NSW Technical Committee.
- Current at
26 June 2019