Published on 22 Nov 16
by WESTERN AUSTRALIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This paper covers:
- Division 6 and the operation of section 100A
- dealing with tax sheltered amounts
- common situations that may constitute a reimbursement agreement
- the meaning of an ‘ordinary family or commercial dealing’
- the ATO’s guidelines and compliance action.
Patrick holds a Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Information Technology from the University of Queensland, a Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, Skills and Ethics from Griffith University and has been admitted as a Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland. He has extensive experience
as a speaker and is a regular presenter for a range of professional organisations.
- Current at
11 September 2015