Published on 19 Nov 15
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This paper covers:
- what is a small business entity?
- what is aggregated turnover? - The grouping rules
- restructuring to utilise SBE concessions
- income tax concessions for SBEs
- capital gains tax concessions for SBEs
- GST concessions for SBEs
- other concessions for SBEs.
Jo-anne is a director of TaxBytes, a Knowledge Shop Company, which is a specialised in house tax training business. She is a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants and a Charted Tax Adviser of The Tax Institute and holds a Masters in Taxation from the University of Sydney. Jo-anne has been providing tax training to accounting and legal firms since 1994 from first tier firms down to smaller firms. She provides monthly tax training to a number of accounting firms throughout Australia. She has had extensive experience as a presenter in taxation matters and has been a regular presenter for the ICAA and TTI.
- Current at
10 January 2019