Published on 23 Oct 14
by SOUTH AUSTRALIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This paper covers:
- case study 1: the Rinehart Hancock family
- case study 2: Coopers Brewery
- case study 3: Henschke
- case study 4: the transfield split
- case study 5: the fictional Jackson family
- structuring and restructuring family businesses – case studies.
Jim is a tax specialist with more than 30 years’ experience. Jim recently completed a Masters of Taxation degree through the University of New South Wales and has a law degree from the University of Adelaide.
- Current at
30 August 2017