Published on 27 Jul 16
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This paper covers:
- what is an appeal?
- the landscape
- first illustration – dissatisfaction with a garnishee notice
- second illustration – PRT exclusion order not granted
- third illustration – appeal from tribunal
- fourth Illustration – application of avoidance scheme provisions
- interesting things I have encountered.
David is a commercial Silk at the Queensland Bar, practising principally in tax. He has a broader practice in commercial litigation, trusts and estates, and administrative law. He contributes to the life of the profession through his committee work for The Tax Institute and other professional bodies. He is a Chartered Tax Adviser and a registered Trust and Estate Practitioner. He received The Tax Institute’s Meritorious Service Award in 2013. David serves on the disciplinary panel of an international practitioner association.
- Current at
26 June 2019