Published on 18 Oct 21
by NATIONAL DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This paper covers:
- Provision of home office equipment as loan or gift
- Payment of health care and quarantine costs or charter flights
- Change in benefit profiles (eg car use)
- Budget announcements, reskilling employees and the car parking threshold adjustment and
- Displaced interstate or international employees, including payroll tax and additional costs or change of LAFHA arrangements.
Hayley is the Partner leading KPMG’s Specialist Tax and Reward practice in Brisbane. She works with her clients at KPMG to help ensure they can recruit, develop and retain talented people – particularly senior executives and expatriates. Hayley has over 15 years’ experience both in commerce and within professional services providing advice on a range of taxation matters, from salary packaging through to how to manage a payroll tax audit. Hayley has been involved in the development of several automation tools and software products that focus on achieving efficiencies and reducing effort to manage tax risk. Over the last 18 months’ Hayley and her team have also provided assistance to clients on a wide range of COVID-19 tax matters including JobKeeper and access to other incentives and concessions. Hayley is a current member of the ATO’s FBT sub-committee.
- Current at
28 July 2021