Published on 02 Jun 16
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- small business restructure roll-over
- earnouts – a trip down memory lane
- active assets.
Todd Want CTA
Todd is a Director in the Tax Services division at William Buck in Sydney, where he specialises in small-to-medium enterprise tax matters. Todd advises his clients on a broad range of tax issues, while he also provides specialist consulting services to accountants, lawyers, financial planners and other professionals in public practice to assist them in advising their clients. Todd is also a regular presenter for The Tax Institute at various conferences and events.
• Bachelor of Commerce (Dean’s Scholar with Distinction)
Professional Associations & Designations:
• Chartered Tax Adviser (CTA)
• Member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
• Member of CPA Australia
- Current at
25 August 2020