Published on 19 Nov 15
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- what’s new about SME purchases this year?
- shortcomings in SME tax diligence
- the ATO due diligence initiative
- what is “tax assured”?
- SME purchase tax preferences
- cautionary tales for SME purchasers.
Jol is a Tax Partner of HLB Mann Judd (NSW) where he specialises in helping corporate and SME clients and their advisors. Jol has significant experience in SME restructuring, practically assisting small businesses to manage their tax risk and opportunity, and realise their highest value at sale. Jol is a regular presenter for The Tax Institute's Morning Tax Club and NSW Tax Forum.
- Current at
10 March 2017