Published on 25 May 17
by QUEENSLAND DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- issues to consider when choosing an appropriate structure
- issues to consider before restructuring
- why may a client want to restructure?
- taxation implications on transfer of different types of assets
- use of roll-overs or concessions.
Linda is a Partner in the Cooper Grace Ward Lawyers Commercial team. She provides a range of support services to accountants, financial planners and other professional advisers. This includes technical advice on complex tax, CGT and Div 7A issues, as well as acting on business sales and acquisitions to ensure clients achieve commercial and tax-effective outcomes. Prior to joining Cooper Grace Ward, Linda worked as an accountant for 18 years advising clients on capital gains, business acquisitions and restructuring. She also conducted seminars and training sessions on various topics including CGT small business concessions
- Current at
15 March 2021