Published on 05 Sep 18
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- current state of the market
- residential market snapshot
- commercial market snapshot
- net additions (rolling 12 months)
- rental growth in office markets
- the Governments contribution
- the impact on suburban markets
- new major developments Sydney.
Tim Grosmann started with Savills in February 2017 as a Director of the Capital Transactions team. Tim has over 15 years’ experience in agency and is responsible for divestment strategies for private, institutional and government clients across Australia. This involves developing property divestment strategies, creating feasibility studies for development opportunities as well as negotiating and executing sales and acquisitions for his clients. Asset classes covered include commercial, retail and residential development sites. Tim has in-depth skills from many years of experience and his extensive client contacts leave him well positioned to add value to any team.
- Current at
19 September 2019