Published on 26 Feb 15
by QUEENSLAND DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- current operation of Division 83A
- proposed legislative changes to Division 83A
- different types of equity arrangements
- SME challenges
- other SME structure issues.
Peter is a senior manager in EY's Private Client Services team. He provides tax advice, tax compliance and accounting services to clients with diverse needs. He has a depth of experience in providing practical advice to clients on a broad range of matters, such as:
- Inbound and outbound investment structures
- Tax due diligence reviews
- Small business CGT concessions and CGT roll-overs
- Tax consolidated group formations, entries and exits
- Australian Taxation Office reviews and audits
- Deemed dividend rules. Current at 07 April 2015
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Peter Glindemann.
Patricia is a Senior Manager with Ernst & Young. Patricia commenced employment with Ernst & Young in February 2000. Patricia's focus in human capital is on employment tax related issues, in particular:
- Advising on changes to employment taxes legislation including practical considerations around implementation of changes
- Assistance with Australian Taxation Office Reviews and Office of State Revenue Reviews including dealing with the revenue authorities and review of data and systems as relevant
- Assisting with employment tax reviews as part of the overall tax risk management
- Effective salary sacrifice arrangements and policy issues, including communication to employees
- Advising on the implementation, tax implications and communication of employee share and option plans. Current at 07 April 2015
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Patricia ROUTLEDGE.
Further details about this event: