Published on 26 Feb 15
by QUEENSLAND DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- the Commissioner's access to documents in filed family law proceedings
- referral of tax affairs by the court in family law proceedings to the Commissioner
- the use of voluntary disclosures in the context of family law proceedings
- re-opening orders made in family law proceedings to address tax issues
- the Commissioner's new view on Div7A distributions pursuant to court orders in family breakdown: TR2014/5.
Current at 23 April 2012
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Amber Agustin.