Published on 26 Feb 15
by QUEENSLAND DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- the Commissioner's access to documents in filed family law proceedings
- referral of tax affairs by the court in family law proceedings to the Commissioner
- the use of voluntary disclosures in the context of family law proceedings
- re-opening orders made in family law proceedings to address tax issues
- the Commissioner's new view on Div7A distributions pursuant to court orders in family breakdown: TR2014/5.
Amber is a Senior Associate at Clayton Utz. Amber specialises in revenue litigation and disputes and administrative law. She has conducted litigation in the Administrative Appeals Tribunal, the Federal Court and the State Supreme Courts. Amber is a member of The Tax Institute and has completed a Master of Laws with a specialisation in tax law.
- Current at
16 February 2017