Published on 10 Mar 15
by QUEENSLAND DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- why are we still talking about GST and property in 2015?
- supplies of reversionary interests - the MBI properties decision
- supplies of going concerns - changes and consequences
- examples of the GST applied incorrectly
- practical considerations - GST and property.
Jeff is a Director with PricewaterhouseCoopers Tax and Legal Services in Brisbane and has over 15 years’ experience in dealing with GST, in particular managing issues and advising clients in the property industry. Prior to joining PwC, Jeff worked for the Australian Taxation Office where he had national responsibility for the management of GST technical issues in the property sector including 4 years as a Director of the GST Aggressive Tax Planning unit.
- Current at
30 August 2017