Published on 22 Aug 19
by WESTERN AUSTRALIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- justified trust concept and the ATO’s journey implementing this concept
- ATO Programs for top 100 and top 1000 taxpayers and their key findings
- emerging application of JT model for GST assurance program and top 320/500 program
- how businesses have been responding, especially concerning tax governance
- future landscape considerations.
Faith is an Assistant Commissioner in the Public Groups and International business line in the ATO. She leads the engagement and assurance teams located in Perth who are tasked to deliver targeted programs of work with respect to income tax, GST and the petroleum resource rent tax. Faith also has responsibility for the large market Energy and Resources Strategy. Prior to joining Public Groups and International, Faith was a Principal Lawyer in the ATO’s Review and Dispute Resolution area with responsibility for litigation matters.
- Current at
30 November 2020
Philip leads Tax Governance for KPMG Australia, with more than 20 years’ experience advising clients on tax governance, global compliance, tax transformation, tax technology and other tax management areas. He brings an international perspective having worked extensively in France, Switzerland, the Middle East and Australia.
- Current at
26 June 2019