Published on 15 Nov 18
by QUEENSLAND DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- selecting the right operating structure
- is a restructure appropriate?
- taxation cost of restructure or sale – options?
- replacement & same asset rollovers
- Division 152 – basic conditions
- changes for sale of share or unit
- object entity – later entity shares.
Leanne is a Director of WGC Business Advisors, a chartered accountancy firm specialising in taxation and strategic advice to SMEs and high net worth individuals. Leanne has over 30 years experience providing accounting, business advisory, strategic superannuation and taxation services. Leanne’s areas of expertise include tax and superannuation planning, business restructuring and understanding the fundamental issues relating to SMSFs, family trusts and private companies. Leanne is a member and past chair of The Tax Institute’s Victorian State Council & PD Committee. She is a regular presenter for The Tax Institute and winner of the 2020 SME Tax Adviser of the Year Award.
- Current at
29 June 2020